Students who put themselves forward for key roles in the Students Association understand what it is to be an OU Student and appreciate the abilities needed to succeed.
- They care about their student community and the quality of the student experience on offer.
- They have oodles of skills to bring to the table and a desire to gain some more.
- They relish the chance to talk to other students and share a real passion to represent their views.
- They believe in the work of the Students Association and are interested in the wider world of Higher Education.
Students who stand for election are keen to volunteer for a truly worthwhile role and be part of a team that really makes a difference.
Nominations will open in late September for these two key vacancies in the leadership team:
- Faculty Association Representative for the STEM faculty.
- Area Association Representative for the Republic of Ireland.
If one of these opportunities sounds like a good fit for you – you can get more details of the roles here.
Nominations will open on September 25th – and candidates need to fill out a nomination form, submit a manifesto of no more than 500 words, make a brief video and provide a mug shot. Read more about the process here.
Still plenty of time to think about it. Watch this space for further updates.