Calling former Business students of B206, B293, B328 and/or B391.
- Have you finished studying B206, B293, B328 and/or B391 within the last 3 years?
- Are you interested in helping us make our curriculum more inclusive and reflective of our diverse student body?
- Do you have lived experience to support our work in ensuring diversity in our curriculum?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you!
We are currently advertising volunteer roles for students matching the above criteria to work with the Faculty of Business and Law as inclusivity reviewers.
This work involves being trained to use a specially designed tool, the inclusive curriculum tool, to review curriculum on the modules above. You would then spend around 20 hours reviewing curriculum provided by the module team, completing a checklist of your findings.
Benefits from getting involved include:
- A voucher to recognise the value of your work
- Increased understanding of the importance of inclusivity in curriculum design
- Development of your skills in analysis, identifying recommendations and information presentation.
- A chance to meet other students and members of module teams
Expression of interest
For more information, please visit the advert about the roles which you can find here: